We hope this finds you healthy. We would like to inform you of the new policies we have implemented in order to offer our guests and staff the safest space possible. The layout of our hotel provides plenty of space between rooms where our guests can maintain a proper distance between others while on property. We are following the guidelines set in place by the CDC and the Hotel and Lodging Association. Our full policy is available here:
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the property.
- There will be no nightly campfire.
- We are allowing only 10 guests in the pool area at a time on a first-come basis.
- Pool furniture is sanitized on a regular basis.
- We are practicing a limited contact check-in, upon arrival you will either receive a gate key and a map to your cottage or a lockbox number and code.
- We will not be offering our extended breakfast in our breakfast lounge but will have Grab n Go items available for you from 8 am-10 am on the outside deck behind the lobby.
- Each cottage is thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected prior to a guest's arrival.
- The cottage will not be serviced during your stay, new towels and amenities may be requested by calling the office.
- All employees have been trained in cleaning/disinfecting procedures per CDC, State, and Local regulations and guidelines.
- All employees are required to wear masks and practice social distancing.
- All employees have temperature checks prior to starting work shifts.
- We continue to monitor information from the CDC, local agencies for updates and guidance to ensure our safety precautions and cleaning protocols are in line with the CDC recommendations.
Click Here to read the complete manual.