We hope this finds you healthy. We want you to know Cottages on River Road will remain open. We would like to inform you of the new policies we have implemented in order to offer our guests and staff the safest space possible. The layout of our hotel provides plenty of space between rooms where our guests can maintain a proper distance between others while on property.
We are currently renting rooms to those who are in need of housing to ensure adequate social distancing and to support those who are providing essential services to the surrounding area.
These policies are meant to limit personal contact and will last through April 30. Updates will be made regularly on our Facebook page.
1. We will be implementing a ‘No Contact Check-in/Check out’ procedure. You will receive check-in instructions via phone and email prior to your arrival to provide you with your room location, access code for your room and instructions on how to enter the property. You will not need to come to the front desk or physically interact with anyone to get into your room. Your credit card will be charged prior to your arrival. For checkout, simply call us upon your departure and leave the gate key in your room. A receipt will be emailed to you immediately.
2. There will be no campfire or extended breakfast offered in our breakfast lounge. However, prior to your arrival, we will stock your fridge with limited breakfast items. We offer a Keurig coffee maker in each room and we will continue coffee and tea service poolside under our gazebo.
3. There will be no housekeeping service during your stay. We will leave towels or other essential items on the table outside your room upon request. Prior to arrival, all areas of your room have been sanitized including remotes, knobs, surfaces, coffee makers, etc…
4. The Hotel is staffed 24 hours and we are here to help wherever necessary. Please either call the front desk on your cell phone or on the courtesy phone located outside the lobby. If you need to speak with us in person, we require a minimum of 6 feet between our staff and the guests.
5. We will adhere to a much more flexible 24-hour cancellation window where you will receive a full refund if canceling before 24 hours prior to your arrival date. No shows will be charged for the entire reservation amount.
6. Our discounted rates through the end of April reflect the limited services we will be providing. We will be offering a $25 credit per night stayed before 4/30 towards future stays. The idea behind this is for you to return and experience our hospitality and property at its full capacity as well as to thank you for trusting us with your stay when we really need you. To redeem this credit simply provide us with a copy of your receipt via email or at check in. Credits only apply to rooms booked directly through the hotel on our website www.cottagesonriverroad.com or by phone.
We thank you for thinking of us whether or not you decide to stay at The Cottages. We know this will pass and warmer weather will bring safer times for all of you to enjoy our hospitality and Sonoma County at its finest.
The Cottages on River Road Family